Saturday, September 11, 2010

Help To Reverse Diabetes - Nordic Pole Walking Can Help


==>>click here

Hello there! This is my new project, Nordic Pole Walking. I am so excited.

Nordic Walking Made Easy!– The No.1 Total Body Workout

I had my first introduction to Nordic Pole Walking this morning.  It's amazing, I just loved it.  And, I couldn't believe the workout I got.  I was outside, walking in nature, with other people who have the same goal of getting out, getting exercise and socializing all at the same time.  And, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

This type of exercise is so important for me as a diabetic. I am so excited.  For now, I will go on a weekly Nordic Walk...with the group, and then, when we are finished walking we also do a 20 minute exercise / stretching with our poles.  It's really cool.

1. Nordic Pole Walking burns up to 46% more calories.
2. Increases heart- and cardiovascular training up to 22%.
3. Incorporates 90 % of all body muscles.
4. Helps to eliminate back, shoulder and neck pain.
5. Less impact on hip, knee and foot joints.
6. Increases production of "positive" hormones.
7. Supports stress management and mental disorders.
8. Develops upright body posture.


Click Right Here

30 Days to a Diabetes-Free Life - With This Diet

Despite what You’ve been Told – You CAN Reverse Diabetes Permanently – and You Don’t Need Insulin Shots

In just 30 days from today you could be enjoying a life without diabetes.

It’s true.
You see, there’s a new report that tells you exactly how to reverse your diabetes – or anyone’s for that matter – naturally. With no insulin injections, and no constant blood-sugar-checking.

It really is a miracle how this works and you owe it to yourself to check it out.

The clock is ticking – if you start right now you’ll have only 29 more days to kick diabetes out of your life. Click here to learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment